This 3 bedroom apartment with sq in Kileleshwa for rent is quite modern. It is on the highest floor with excellent green views of the area. Even more, it is in a compound of a few houses along a quiet, private, and uncrowded road. Some other notable aspects about it are that the apartment has a sunken lounge and comes with an sq that is not only detached but also has a separate entrance. Additionally, the kitchen has a gas burner, an extractor, a separate microwave, a separate oven, and a fridge. 2 bedrooms are en-suite while one is sharing.
- Sunken Lounge – It is next to the main living room and has corner shape sofa cushions and a pillow.
- Living room – It is spacious and has sliding doors opening up to the balcony.
- Balcony/Terrace – It is large and opens up from the living room to lovely green views of Kileleshwa.
- Dining area – It is sizable and can nicely fit a family size dining table.
- Kitchen – It features a semi-open design, has a pantry, and is fitted with:
- A 4 gas burner
- An extractor
- A separate oven
- A separate microwave
- A fridge
- 3 Bedrooms
- Master – It is en-suite with good wardrobe space for storage.
- 2 other bedrooms – One is en-suite while the other one shares the common bathroom. They both have wardrobes.
- Utility area – It is spacious and has a sink. Even more, there is a door to the sq and towards outside the house as well.
- Staff Quarters – It is en-suite and detached. Moreover, it has a separate entrance.
- 24/7 Guards
- Perimeter Wall
- Electric Fence
- Power Back-up
- Generator – Common Area
- Invertor – For the apartment alone
- Solar water heating
- Parking – For 2 cars