For Sale 12,000,000KES - Land
Situated only 38 Kilometers from Nairobi’s central business district, is this prime 182 Acres of land for sale in Lukenya. It is directly adjacent to the Mombasa highway and is characterized by the graceful plains that meet up with the slopes of Lukenya hill. It is ideal for both commercial and residential development. Undoubtedly, this land offers a superb investment for those looking to endeavor into expansive development projects or for you that simply wants a place to call home.
- 600 m of land touching tarmac – Mombasa highway dual carriage way.
- 38 Km from Nairobi, 12 Km from Movoko railway station
- 18.7 Km from Jomo Kenyatta International Airport
- Close to SGR railway line
Typography and Vegetation
- Flat land with a small hilly rock. The hill top is flat and ideal for construction of high end luxury homes.
- Black cotton soil, murram and fine building sand available on site.
- Sparse vegetation, scrubs, bushes and thorn trees.
- Breathtaking scenic view.
- 2 Natural springs in existence with a steady supply of water all year round.
- Kilimanjaro water pipe is connectable.
- Large excavated dam for collecting seasonal rain water.
- Alternative water supply in the region is mainly boreholes.
- Kenya power lines are in existence on site.
Ideas to utilize the land
As a combination of growing middle income class and increasingly urban population is driving demand for more affordable housing and amenities to the outskirts of Nairobi, Lukenya offers ultimate conditions for investors considering relatively low land prices. Lukenya and its environs’ are experiencing one of the largest growths in the areas around Nairobi thus offering generous development opportunities.
- Residential development – Mixed type residential constructions, affordable housing and high end luxury homes.
- Commercial development – Petrol stations, hotels, shopping malls and warehouses.
- Industrial development – Industrial and technology parks, manufacturing and green energy.
- Social amenities – Schools, universities, hospitals, churches, and sports amenities.
- Agricultural development – Climate smart organic sustainable farming.
- Potential for co-investing / direct investment.