For Rent Price on Application - House, Townhouse
With a lodge touch and green views, we present this lovely 4 bedroom charming house on Arboretum Drive (5 minutes from the Arboretum Forest (off State House road). It has been built to blend in with the nature; mature trees and vegetation all around. The area is quiet and very serene. It has a lodge like feel within a stone’s throw from the CBD. One could be anywhere in the countryside. The house is on two split levels on the ground floor and a first floor, a garden, central atrium and parking area. The bedrooms are en-suite and have wardrobes. There is a cozy fireplace area. The windows open up to a green unchangeable view of the garden and trees. There is a full back-up generator for the compound.
Ground floor split level
- Living room – It has large windows overlooking the green garden and with an entrance to the garden and a landing for seating facing the lush garden or to host a bike, treadmill or cross-trainer to train in an unmatched environment. One can also practice yoga here. The view is stunning.
- Dining area – adjacent to the kitchen with a window that opens from the kitchen into the dining area
- The Kitchen has cabinets and partitions for appliances.
- There is a guest washroom
Entry level Ground floor
- 1 sizeable Bedroom en suite– interconnected to the main house, with a separate entrance usable as a Guest bedroom, study/office space can accommodate a sizeable lounge / TV Area.
- 3 Bedrooms – All the bedrooms are en-suite and have wardrobes. The windows are large with beautiful views of the lush serene garden.
- Garden – It is serene with mature trees and green grass
- Parking – capacity for 6 cars
- Full back-up generator
- DSQ ensuite
- Staff quarters for 1
Price: USD 5,000 per Month