A Hidden gem – Set in this green, serene and picturesque suburb, is this charming 4 bedroom home for rent in Muthaiga.
It features a colonial-style, stylish and functional design with two levels and detached staff quarters. The kitchen is quite large, has a breakfast counter and small dining nuk. All the bedrooms are well lit, en-suite with large bathrooms.
The house has an entertainment room, a study room, and a family room, with a patio that faces the garden and is excellent for entertaining in the outdoors. The compound is green with well-manicured grass and a mature garden, with indigenous trees.
The neighborhood is quiet, tranquil, picturesque and surrounded by numerous trees. Security is excellent as the property has an electric fence all around the compound.
- Living room – It is spacious and has a chimney. Also, has an opening to the dining area.
- Dining area – It has dinner lights and can fit a family size dining table well.
- Kitchen – It is quite spacious and is fitted with:
- An island
- An extractor
- Small dining – it is sizable and nicely fit a table of 6 people
- Family/Entertainment room
- Office/Study room
- Guest bedroom – It is en-suite and fitted with wardrobes
- Patio – It is quite large and excellent for hosting as it opens to the garden.
- Garden – It is well manicured and has mature trees and green grass.
- Parking – It can comfortably fit 7 cars
- Staff quarters – They are 3 in number and have 2 bathrooms and a kitchen. Also, the staff quarters are detached.
- 3 Bedrooms – All are en-suite and have fitted wardrobes. The master features his/hers closets and a private office/lounge.
- Lounge – It is at the entrance of the floor and has a balcony.
- Balcony – It is quite sizable and offers scenic views of the garden and green surrounding.
- Back-up generator
- Security: Guards, Electrical Fence
- Water tanks
- Solar water heater
NB: Available from 1st of January, 2021