Welcome to the careers section.
We have no open vacancies at the moment. Keep checking our careers section for the latest job openings.
NB: We do not charge any amount at any stage of employment.
Eden Heights Realty is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
SENIOR FINANCIAL ACCOUNTANT
He/she will be in charge of overall management and coordination of the finance and accounting department in all aspects of reporting, budgeting, final accounts and liaison with auditors
- Regularly present and report clear, timely and accurate information on the financial performance of the company to support decision-making by Director.
- Ensure company’s compliance with all tax and other statutory financial requirements. Analyze business and financial performance to identify and advise directors on opportunities to improve financial performance and the company’s cost structure.
- Effectively identify, communicate and manage potential future risk.
- Timely advice on investment opportunities and strategies to improve revenue and reduce costs.
- Keep Eden Heights informed of emerging trends and value adding practices in finance and accounting.
- Advise and manage Company budget to avoid budget underage and overage.
- A degree in Business Administration, Finance, Accounting, or an equivalent.
- 5+ years and above in a managerial position.
- CPAK finalist.
- ICPAK membership
Skills & Attributes
- Strong leadership skills
- Strong organizational skills.
- Dependable with strong sense of accountability.
- Energetic self-starter who demonstrates strong resourcefulness and personal initiative.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Adaptable and comfortable in fast-changing start-up environment. Comfortable in uncertain and/or ambiguous situations.
- Uncompromising integrity.
- Having worked with a real estate company will be an added advantage.
How to Apply
Kindly send your applications via email to email@example.com subject should be: the SENIOR FINANCIAL ACCOUNTANT MANAGER.
Application deadline: 11 th January 2022. If you are not contacted by 15 th of January, kindly consider your application unsuccessful.