For Rent Price on Application - Commercial | Office
In the entertainment heart of Nairobi city stands this mixed use building in Westlands that features a botique hotel; The Hyatt. Founded in 1957 the Hyatt brand has grown into a global hospitality company with 20 premier brands and more than 1,000 hotel and all-inclusive properties in 68 countries across six continents. The first combined Hyatt Place and Hyatt House hotels for Africa, will be located in Westlands, Nairobi.
The hotels enable guests the opportunity to experience and enjoy the benefits of both brands under one roof and expand the Hyatt Place and Hyatt House brands’ footprint in markets that matter most to guests and World of Hyatt members. With the added advantage of having a commercial offering right below with shops and restaurants and the most vibrant shopping mall, the Sarit Centre, across the road. The Hyatt is a 21 storey building, with an additional floor for crew lounge and a helipad above it.
- Area developed – 400,000 Sq feet.
- Accelerators – The commercial are has accelerators serving the three floors.
- Elevators – The commercial space also has three elevators (one for service and two guest elevators). The Hotel has six elevators (three service and three guest elevators).
- Water – From Government and Borehole.
- Power back up details by three Generators on site
- The hotel is NFPA compliant for Fire live safety. With three staircases.
- Security – The commercial space entry and exit from Hotel is well planned and separate.
Note: Prices vary and start as low as Kes 150 per sqft